Thursday, May 7, 2009

Challenge #1: If you're serious, then you don't care what's in it.















(reblogged from Ben)
Meredith and I have a challenge going. We try to find the instant ramen bowl with the least possible english. If you’re really into it then you don’t care what’s in it. The running competition has been going for a number of years. I guess we just have a thing for Japan. This one is the best I’ve found so far. I have no clue what’s in it. The brand “Master Tong” is in english so not a complete shut out, but the best I’ve found so far. Extra points always go for how many packets are inside the actual bowl itself. If the noodles, vegetables, sauce, oil, powder, and quick assembly spoon are all self packaged, you win. Try to find some of your own, let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment