Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sushi Explosion




I just made a ton of hand rolls. They were pretty great, if I do say so myself. And I do. As a newb to the world of sticky rice making, I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was easy. Now I have a ton of leftovers, so tomorrow's looking more and more like riceball day. My fillings for this round of temaki included cuke, avocado, shrimp, and fake crab. I bought the krabstix at that gourmet place across the street from South Orange station. Also scored a giant fucking sour pickle and ate it for dinner with burgers and roasted potatoes by huzz. Now me and the cat are lying on our stomachs trying to keep cool.

2 comments:

  1. wow i like your posting momentum! check out that CwD video for onigiri when you're reading for rice ball day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Those look excellent. Now go hit up CwD!

    ReplyDelete