Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Why Hello There

My name Mr. Extra Large Gummy Bear
I have a secret.

I am a sot.
A lush.
A drizzy drunk little sauced up little ursa major.

I'm here hangin out with my friend. He's a XXX bear.
Not in the gay-sex-subculture kind of way.
in the "i go to shows and mark my own hands and think loose sex is dirty and not fun"
in the "i dont do drugs, not even the awesome ones"
and i DEFINITELY do not drink. Not a drop.

That's why my little friend over here is so small. drinkin gives you a bit of extra chub. Skinny little bastard.














How to make the magic:
Get some gummy bears. Soak those drunks in vodka. For DAYS. then eat. woooo!

PS. that plate is not filty, i just ate some cookies off of it prior to putting the gummy bears on it. QUIT JUDGING ME.

2 comments: