Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Red lobster Biscuits

I love shrimp. They are delicious and I wish I was eating some right now. However, during my most recent visit to our friendly neighborhood red lobster for endless shrimp, it occurred to me that the garlic cheddar biscuits are even better than my favorite Crustacean. One google search later, homemade awesome red lobster-ish biscuits. Boom.










http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Recipes/story?id=2788706

I ate 8 of them and had a pretty bad stomach ache, definitely worth it and plan to do the same thing very soon.

p.s. shrimp are a vegetable, so they are OK to eat.

2 comments:

  1. ooooooh i like this making stuff from restaurants idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. these things were amazing. exactly like the restaurant. and used bisquick! double amazing.

    ReplyDelete