Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More like EpiFURIOUS

Ever toast marshmallows over an open fire and burn just one side of it quite badly while leaving the other side uncooked? Picture that. Now you know what my attempt at tofu treats looked like. Epicurious has been dropping failure after failure into my lap and I've had enough. Last night, for a large and ultimately successful potluck, I took a blind swing at making these little critters:

I placed the tofu blocks into the broiler after brushing them with the miso paste from the recipe only to have them emerge destroyed and smoking. Never again will I trust Epicurious. Luckily enough people showed up with excellent food. Thanks to everyone else for covering up my horrible disaster. Fuckin' internets.

1 comment:

  1. that's a sweet pun you got going there in your title. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete